Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Quest For Identity


The quest for me is to make my name known. My career goal is to become a sports broadcaster. I believe that I have a good knowledge of sports. My goal behind the "mic" would be to be able to clearly give a clear description of what is going on. It would be the perfect job for me, because I love sports. The way I will achieve the goal of mine is to go to college and get a job somewhere. Some obstacles I have to overcome is to get good grades, and have a better resume. I hope that it will show others that anyone can follow their dreams and do what they want to do. I hope to be a great influence on other people. It is important for me to accomplish this goal because I have wanted this career since as long as I can remember. If I am victorious it would make me feel achieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment